Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Soda Maker: How long does it take carbon dioxide to diffuse into 4C cold water at 30psi?

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:23:21 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:
(...)

Forgive me, for I have splurged. My shiny new Stihl MS180 is a nice
saw but has a weakness. The chain 0.043 gauge instead of the more
common 0.050. The stock narrow chain cuts nicely and fast, but needs
to be sharpened too often. In cutting up some scrap lumber today, I
had to sharpen it after only about 30 min run time. My other saws can
go for hours between sharpenings.

I found this YouTube video on how to fix the problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrFM-8C-qV0
A little digging found a replacement bar and chain on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/192054090789
For $19 and a 4-6 week wait, it seems like a tolerable risk.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D