Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default London subway blast seen as terrorism, police say

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:09:23 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/17/2017 07:33 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/16/2017 11:09 PM, rbowman wrote:
Words are words, they shouldn't have a sex. Only freaky French and
Germans think a table has a sexual assignment.

And the Spanish, Italians, Greeks, Portuguese, Russians, .... Blame it
on the Danes. Danish was once a Germanic language until it devolved
into the mess nobody understands, including the Danes. Genders were
too much work so they dropped them.

The USA is trying to do the same. The mailman is now a letter carrier,
college freshman is now a First Year student, etc. Don't walk among the
liberals or you may have your balls cut off.

When I walk among the liberals, I'm the one with the Kershaw Cryo II in
my pocket...

And how is this better than a knife you'd find in anyone's cutlery drawer?

It folds and has a handy pocket clip but I could make do with the
Chinese french knife that came with my cheap microwave. The point is
liberals don't carry knives; sharp things trigger their anxieties.