Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Predicting a graph from 3 (6?) values?

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 21:04:51 +0100, Rob Morley
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 08:38:42 +0100
T i m wrote:

No, but if we are stuck without power 2 hours away from the car, in an
open dinghy, in the rain it *would* be a big PITA.

The rowing would keep you warm, and you could sing that song ...

Row, row, row the boat ... ? ;-)

As it happens, I do enjoy rowing and because it's difficult to get a
whole days outboarding in a reasonable weight of battery (lead acid
cyclic batteries especially) then rowing was already a part of the
deal (and / or sailing if the weather and space allowed etc).

Like the other day, we outboarded for an hour, I rowed for an hour and
outboarded for an hour again.

The idea for a real trip was to row out and outboard back, hence why I
need a way of monitoring the battery charge status as closely as
possible so I know how far to row out. ;-)

Cheers, T i m