Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Telescopic ladders

"TMH" wrote in message
news
Anyone used one of these telescopic ladders?

The main use will be cleaning/repairing gutters, don't need to get on the
roof. I have a suitable double extension already, but sometimes getting it
through the house to the back is a problem.

So, what height do I need? They seem to only go up to 5 metres.

Also, I understand that you extend them from the top, upwards. If I want
to use it at half height, will the bottom portion prevent me from using
it?

bloody dangerous things and you can lose a finger...I have all three sizes