Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal
Meanie[_7_] Meanie[_7_] is offline

Default London subway blast seen as terrorism, police say

On 9/17/2017 11:42 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/17/2017 10:15 AM, Meanie wrote:

Yes, the English language is a mess and considered one of the hardest
languages to learn based from foreigners who attempt speaking it.

Nah, I was less than a year old and learned it like I was speaking it
all my life.

I had missed opportunities.* My grandparents were from Poland but never
spoke it to us as kids but I wish they had when it was too late.* I
picked up a few words from their conversations with my parents.*** In
high school I was given two years of Latin but now wish I would have
fought to take Spanish as it would have helped in real life.

Learning anything, even a language, as a child is easier to adapt.
Learning as an adult is the complicated part. Thus, adults who don't
speak it and try to learn it are incapable of comprehending the basic
structures such as possessives vs contractions, homonyms and as I stated
before, the "c" and "ph" usage, just to name a few.