Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default London subway blast seen as terrorism, police say

On 9/17/2017 10:15 AM, Meanie wrote:

Yes, the English language is a mess and considered one of the hardest
languages to learn based from foreigners who attempt speaking it.

Nah, I was less than a year old and learned it like I was speaking it
all my life.

I had missed opportunities. My grandparents were from Poland but never
spoke it to us as kids but I wish they had when it was too late. I
picked up a few words from their conversations with my parents. In
high school I was given two years of Latin but now wish I would have
fought to take Spanish as it would have helped in real life.