Posted to alt.home.repair
ZZyXX[_3_] ZZyXX[_3_] is offline

Default The Blitz gasoline can - what went wrong - what needs to be fixed

On 2017-09-15, Chubbs wrote:

Look around. See all the obese "eggs with legs" people. See all
the "eggs" riding the obesemobiles around Walmart? These ticking
fatbombs are just one french fry away from a coronary event.

I'm not an insurance company but if I was, I would not want to be
forced to insure these fatasses.

Yet, yer nick is "Chubbs". Hah!!

nb

Chubbs can also be a nickname for "tumescent penis". In other words,
the guy is a real dick. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Erect Monster

you never miss a chance to bring your penis fetish into the discussion,
do you?