Posted to alt.home.repair
ZZyXX[_3_] ZZyXX[_3_] is offline

Default The Blitz gasoline can - what went wrong - what needs to be fixed

On 9/15/17 9:39 AM, Judge Wapler wrote:
On 9/15/2017 12:04 PM, Frank wrote:
On 9/15/2017 9:27 AM, DMorgan wrote:
Amen...worst idea ever. I am disabled and have limited arm use. Being
able to use this gas can spout is nearly impossible for me. The spout
doesn't really work anyway. Tip it up and gas leaks out. It is so
cumbersome that I spill gas all over the place. I don't see having to
buy an additional spout to be able to use this gas can. I will be
returning this overpriced gas can. My best suggestion is to send
emails to Blitz telling them how bad this idea was for consumers.

Never knew the name of those damned cans and googling it says company
is going broke:

https://stateimpact.npr.org/oklahoma...gest-maker-of-

portable-gas-cans-is-going-out-of-business/

I've said before that when the people in the EPA who mandated them die
and go to hell they should have to spend eternity pouring gas on the
hell fires from these cans.

The article claims Blitz is going out of business because they can no
longer afford liability insurance.

I guess we can blame America's stupid jury panels for awarding enormous
settlements.

yeh, it's a shame that corporations make defective products and have to
pay the piper.