Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Diablo SandNet Disks For ROS

On 9/16/2017 11:36 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I just bought my first ROS, an essentially brand new DeWalt for $25 at a pawn
shop. I need some discs and saw these at Home Depot. Has anyone tried them?

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/di...sanding-discs/

Pros? Cons?

They look like a copy of the Abernet? Fragile is how I would describe
them. They work well but tear easily if not kept in a flat surface,
going over an edge can cause them to rip.

If you are looking for long lasting, you might try Festool Granat sand
paper. I use it exclusively now. It lasts a very very long time.