Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Roofing contractors

On 09/15/2017 12:10 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 9/14/17 7:46 PM, philo wrote:
My insurance company tells me I need a new roof by March of next year.

It's at least 25 years old and I realize it's time.

Since it will require a full tear off, I know it's going to be around
$15,000.

So far I've talked to three contracting firms and none have even
bothered to come and give me an estimate. Not even a call back to
reschedule.

Is business /that/ booming?

I'm obviously getting peeved. Guess I will keep trying.

Those three have already told you all you all you need to eliminate them
from consideration.

Yep, though I doubt I'll hear from them again, if they ever would decide
to call or show up I would never consider them.