Posted to rec.woodworking
Alan Holbrook[_2_] Alan Holbrook[_2_] is offline

Default Newbie Question, Drawer Lock Router Bits

"Dr. Deb" wrote in
:

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 3:52:50 PM UTC-5, Alan Holbrook
wrote:
I have never used a drawer lock router bit, but I want to use lock
joints

on some drawers I'm making for a couple of projects and I need to
pick up

Why don't you just use your table saw? Is a whole lot easier and
cheaper. I got this from a wood working mag years ago and have no
idea which or what issue. However, here is the process:

As always, lots of nice articles and videos on line showing this technique.
I'll give that a try. Thanks.