Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Roofing contractors

On 09/14/2017 06:53 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 7:46:55 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
My insurance company tells me I need a new roof by March of next year.

It's at least 25 years old and I realize it's time.

Since it will require a full tear off, I know it's going to be around
$15,000.

So far I've talked to three contracting firms and none have even
bothered to come and give me an estimate. Not even a call back to
reschedule.

Is business /that/ booming?

I'm obviously getting peeved. Guess I will keep trying.

IDK, depends on local conditions. Here in NJ there was no problem
getting quotes 6 months after Sandy, when you would think they would
be extra busy. I had 3 here inside a week I think.

Thanks. Guess I will just ask some more