Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Converting a gas cooker to LPG - conflicting advice!

On Thursday, 14 September 2017 21:38:29 UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, 14 September 2017 01:19:10 UTC+1, tabby wrote:

What's posted on the internet,.. stays forever,..

Most doesn't.

It does when it's those photos of me, the women's rugby team and the inflatable elephant.

It doesn't when I've lost the last copy of an incredibly useful-but-rare something that's too old to be on the internet but not old enough to have been digitised (or even collected) by historians.

Owain

Professor Sod really should have shut up. I'm sure things were alright before he came along.

NT