Posted to rec.woodworking
Alan Holbrook[_2_] Alan Holbrook[_2_] is offline

Default Newbie Question, Drawer Lock Router Bits

I have never used a drawer lock router bit, but I want to use lock joints
on some drawers I'm making for a couple of projects and I need to pick up
an appropriate bit.. But I'm confused by some of the bit specifications.
Shank diameter, at least, is obvious. But what are the implications for
cutting diameter and cutting height? I'm using plain vanilla 3/4" pine
stock. What should I be looking for in a bit?

TIA...