Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default battery tools are crap

On 13/09/2017 19:25, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Got to admit that in 1999 I used this huge very heavy Bosh cordless drill.
Cost £400 apparently. I was informed that if I lost it I would be beaten up.
It was Magnificent! It had these lights that came on when it was being used.

Yes I used to use drills like that. They used to help with my erections.

I felt like Arnold Schwarzenegger when I used it. Me and him look very
similar.

You must look like me then, but less rugged maybe.

Bill