Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default B&Q oddity

On 13 Sep 2017 21:28:33 GMT, Huge wrote:

All true, but I have discovered that a "jump-up", aka "work platform" is
even more useful. Bought one on a whim recently from Screwfix;

http://www.screwfix.com/p/work-platf...um-900mm/6409p

It wasn't bloody £35, either. They must have been on offer, or something. I
have no idea how I ever managed without one.

Mine were free when I took early retirement by walking out and the
******s I had been tuped to did not know we had a lock up store in
another location.
I'm glad I got two as the missus has invariably commandeered one as a
plant stand in her green house when she has filled all the
shelves,occasionally things get fractious when I find she has used
both.
I've found having two supporting a staging board is useful when
painting a ceiling as you can reach quite a large area before having
to move them.

G.Harman