Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default WD40: was Which oil to lube paper shredder?

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:14:30 +0100, Max Demian wrote:

(WD40)

Don't forget drying out car ignition systems. (Remove leads *one at a
time*, spray both sides of each connection, then spray the outsides of
the HT leads.)

Roll back the years to the late 70's and I was camping in Cornwall having
a great time. One slightly damp morning a rather attractive couple of
girls were having problems starting the engine of their MGB.

I popped across (as you would) with the WD40 got the car started. A
pleasant conversation ensued between the three of us - only spoiled when
my girlfriend, now wife, returned from the shop with the milk and bread
she had purchased.