Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Parkside multitool sanding pads

In article ,
Dot m wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to get more sanding pads for this tool as Lidl
only sell the pack with extra blades as well. Daughter bought a
similar pack from Aldi but the discs keep sliding off the tool while
sanding so, obviously, I have to be careful about which ones I buy.

Toolstation sell suitable sized ones. Snag being the velcro seems rubbish.

I bought a new universal pad in Wicks - thinking it might be that - but
they don't stick well to that either.

--
*Microsoft broke Volkswagen's record: They only made 21.4 million bugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.