Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default 14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 4:27:48 PM UTC-4, kick ray-ray wrote:
On 9/11/2017 12:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I think that a 5 gallon can filled with diesel fuel and Duzz
detergent, with a grenade taped to the side of it..and detonated by
pulling the pin with a bit of rope would be even more fun

Not going to happen, Wieber, and you ****ing know it.

Actually, the poor slob probably *doesn't* know it. In all likelihood, he has told these fantastic tales so many times that in his twisted mind, they have become what passes for reality in Wieber-World.

You really do have to have pity on a guy who's life is so completely ****ed up that all he has left are fantasies of doing harm to others. Buddhist my ass. There is not now, nor was there ever a Buddhist sect that promoted or condoned inflicting pain for one's own pleasure. There are, however, plenty of Buddhists who would feel sorrow for Wieber.