Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] goodsoldierschweik@invalid.junk is offline

Default Table material for CNC Router!

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 14:46:39 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:37:53 +0700, John B.
wrote:

According to Forbes
( Tom Ziegler, Aug 12, 2011 )

"More than half the amount you spend on products made in China
actually stays here -- going to American companies, workers,
marketers, retailers, and transport providers. The amount is at least
55 cents per each $1 spent, says a report from the Federal Reserve
Bank of San Francisco. So for that $70 pair of sneakers, $38.50 of it
boosts bottom lines here in the U.S."

Unless you buy directly from China as I do.

What's next? An epic story about how the intrepid Gunner sailed to
China in one of his scrap boats to get his sneakers? And of course
those stupid Chinks take the junk that you've dumpster dived in
payment.

But, wait a minute! I've got it! You sailed the old scrap boat to
China, traded it for the sneakers and swam back. that's it! Our hero,
the almighty Gunner!

--
Cheers,

Schweik