Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] mikedbalso@gmail.com is offline

Default Rising Lumber Prices

On Tuesday, March 30, 1993 at 9:13:35 PM UTC-4, Shailesh M. Potnis wrote:
I glanced through this newsgroup and was utterly surprised to see complete
absence of concern about rising lumber prices. Is it because most of
the netters here already own a house and consider the rising prices a 'neat
thing' to appreciate their investment?

I was born in a foreign country where in my childhood I heard a lot about
great things consumers and their organizations in U.S. did to restrain the
hoarders and profiteers. Is that spirit gone?

Shailesh
--
Shailesh Potnis, Associate |Concurrent Engineering Research
Member of Technical Staff |Center, West Virginia University

good price on my 1.2 million board ft. stump. Half hardwood 30" and that includes timber like Black Wall nut lot of Oak.