Posted to alt.home.repair
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Moisture coming out of window air conditioner's vents

replying to Ed Pawlowski, Michelle wrote:
Everyone keeps saying drain pans I have two window units one I have no idea
I'm only 4"11 so can't get to it but the one I'm having issues with is I've
tried everything the water hose, vinegar, coil cleaners it still has about a
two inch spot that keeps dripping it was the whole bottom on the inside now
only a small spot but it's obviously the drain I unclogged the drain yesterday
and after an hour on it was coming down on my bed and wall so at this point
I'm just not using it. Also everyone say clean ur drain line okay I have a
hole on the outside I've cleaned it. Water poured out today I did the same but
no water. It doesn't have a spot to pour something threw it to clean the drain
pipe. Mind u I've cleaned the drain but used something long and thin it's not
stopped up now so I don't know why it's dripping in the house. My wall is
starting to show signs of water because it's drained so much while I wasn't at
home. I'm giving up hopefully husband can fix but it harvest season in my
state so don't see that happening anytime soon.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ts-370361-.htm