Posted to alt.home.repair
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Moisture coming out of window air conditioner's vents

replying to HeyBub, Michelle wrote:
I also have styrofoam in mine window unit I bought it last summer and it's an
arctic king from Walmart. But yes it also came with styrofoam around it in the
box but if I was to take my cover off the inside u see lots of styrofoam
honesty when my husband installed it. So actually kinda tore some I'll make
sure the next one doesn't have it but no yes it will come out but if so u have
torn or broken it. Mine isn't draining I've cleaned it for two days a
different one so I was looking for answers and seen this thanks for all the
advice everyone but they keep making the newer ones cheaper and cheaper as far
as materials. Super kind of u to answer though but yes mine has the same
materials

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ts-370361-.htm