Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default grizzly g1067z

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 1:08:39 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
more photos would help but

not a bad starter lathe and with tools really not a bad deal

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...287374505.html

better than a hf lathe

probably walk away for 550 and might even get extras not mentioned

happens once in a while on craigslist

Is it rusty on the lathe bed? I don't know any of the details about this lathe, but it looks sort of old. Several decades. I sort of recall lathes like this costing about $600 brand new back then. I understand paying brand new price or more for special items. Like Corvettes. But to pay exactly what the lathe cost 20 years ago, that kind of rankles me.