Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default What the hell.... 15 capacitors $2141.00 bid on ebay

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Geezzzz, I might be rich and not know it. I have 10 or 12 one pound
spools of old solder from the 50's or 60's. It's the old lead/tin
solder. 60/40 or 50/50. I bought them at a flea market. The guy was
selling them for $3 a roll, and I think I offerred him $20 or $25 for
all of it, and bought it all. I just bought it to use.

50/50 WAS for plumbing. The only solder that fools will overpay for was
made for the Phone company.

I don't know the money conversions,,,but I bet this stuff is very
expensive as it it sold by lengths of one meter.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/OYAIDE-SS...LVER-SOLDER-1-
METRE-LENGTHS-/350557902968