Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default What the hell.... 15 capacitors $2141.00 bid on ebay

wrote:

Geezzzz, I might be rich and not know it. I have 10 or 12 one pound
spools of old solder from the 50's or 60's. It's the old lead/tin
solder. 60/40 or 50/50. I bought them at a flea market. The guy was
selling them for $3 a roll, and I think I offerred him $20 or $25 for
all of it, and bought it all. I just bought it to use.

50/50 WAS for plumbing. The only solder that fools will overpay for was
made for the Phone company.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.