Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wasp's nest in/under window sill - how to remove

On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 17:33:04 +1000, FMurtz wrote:

Andrew wrote:
On 07/09/2017 06:16, Rod Speed wrote:
Ian m wrote
I have 2 wasp that have been going in my windowsill and they sleep on
my curtain and I'm afraid to try and kill them on the curtain please
help

I just kill them with flyspray, works fine.

they all flew the next *SEVEN* years ago.

FFS, Why can't people read the date of the post before slamming in a
pointless reply.

I do not know why the preoccupation with wasps anyway, just leave them
alone and they will leave you alone, and will eat other annoying pests,
and then go away till next season.
Unless they have set up nest in a place near children who may want to
play with them.

I haven't seen any wasps at all for three summers.

We have a Waspinator... and no, it doesn't kill them.