Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default The right side of my breaker panel is warm to the touch.

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:19:07 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Thank you for clarifying the wrongdoings of SM.
I found this thread on a google search, it was very helpful, and I appreciate the civil replies.
I am Mormon and all I can say is that SM is likely either trying to give Mormons a bad name,
or is not living by the precepts of his stated religion. I know no one is perfect, but one should
not wear his religion on his sleeve unless he is going to try to live it just as publicly.
I am sorry for his discourteous behavior and I just want you to know that
not all mormons are of "his kind".

Speak kindly of the dead ?
... or not ... this IS usenet after all.
May all the graven idols unite in casting their blessings -
and their universal encouragement - for diversity ..
.. we are stronger together.
.. except for those you-know-who reprobates.
John T.