Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default NuTool

Yes well I was bemused beyond the state where my bemusement could stand.
However the real culprit here is that bleedin stupid web portal to Usenet.
Designed by somebody who simply does not understand what Usenet is.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Phil m wrote:
replying to Dave Plowman (News), Phil wrote:
Blorenge, its a mountain. Rhymes with orange. Google it

I'm sure that makes perfect sense to one so stupid as to reply to a post
yonks old without quoting it.

To others, it will remain forever a mystery.

--
*Do paediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.