Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] andymhancock@gmail.com is offline

Default What driving factors behind up-tilted metal tube folding chairs?

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 9:02:13 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Yep .. I know that if I was a chair manufacturer - my business
model would be based on making an uncomfortable chair.
Also - if I were a venue manager - my thoughts on purchasing
folding chairs would be - buy the uncomfortable ones !
Duh.
John T.

You missed the crucial detail that they make it uncomfortable to force people to sit back and lean against the back. Then is stops being uncomfortable, and if the posts til now have been on the right track, it makes the chair meet some kind of weight threshold. Sitting back is great for an audience.. Not so great if you need to work in front of you on a desk, bench, or table.