Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Broken Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Supports - Removing Stems

On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 4:18:35 PM UTC-4, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
All day? How many cabinets do you have? How many shelves could simply be lifted on
one end while the supports are replaced? I've done it, so I know it can be done.

OK, you got me there. But at my age:

A Dozen, a Gross and a Score,
Plus three times the square root of four,
Divided by seven,
Plus five times eleven,
Equals my age plus zero, no more.

Your poem works for my age with the exception of 1 of the constants. Hint: The
game is tied, 0-0. ;-)

I find that lately I'm not as anxious to take on more projects than I
have to. Plus, I find it's getting harder for me to get back on my feet
when I'm sitting on the floor as I would have to do the supports for the
shelves in the the lower cabinets.

Trust me, I hear you about getting up from the floor. The next time I work
on base cabinets, I'm going to raise them up about 4 feet first. ;-)