Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia[_10_] Jeff Wisnia[_10_] is offline

Default Broken Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Supports - Removing Stems

DerbyDad03 wrote:
All day? How many cabinets do you have? How many shelves could simply be lifted on
one end while the supports are replaced? I've done it, so I know it can be done.

OK, you got me there. But at my age:

A Dozen, a Gross and a Score,
Plus three times the square root of four,
Divided by seven,
Plus five times eleven,
Equals my age plus zero, no more.

I find that lately I'm not as anxious to take on more projects than I
have to. Plus, I find it's getting harder for me to get back on my feet
when I'm sitting on the floor as I would have to do the supports for the
shelves in the the lower cabinets.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia