Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default car rust repair

On Mon, 04 Sep 2017 10:30:20 -0400, wrote:

West systems is good..but ****merunning its expensive. And there are
other Epoxies (only use epoxy) that are much cheaper and work as well
OR better than West Systmes

http://www.thomasnet.com/southern-ca...7571208-1.html

I would recommend a Marine grade though....

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...resin&_sacat=0

---

I agree there are others out there that may be less expensived - or
mabee just "cheaper". West is a known entity - really can't go wrong
with it, while "brand X" may or may not be quality stuff.

If you have experience with another product that you know works, use
it. I'm just saying if you want to do the job, I know THIS works.

The composite aircraft guys generally use West around here.

Glass people use a ****load of this around here....

http://www.epoxyusa.com/category_s/3.htm