Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How N. Korea suddenly had ICBMs that work

On Mon, 4 Sep 2017 01:29:32 -0400, oDDEgx?? ?????? ? ??????? ??hJEZrS
wrote:

wrote on 9/4/2017 12:24 AM:
On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 22:58:38 -0400, FuzOdN?? ?????? ? ??????? ??ieWVhz
wrote:

Cydrome Leader wrote on 9/3/2017 10:03 PM:
lOcjQe?? ?????? ? ??????? ??HCrlbT wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote on 9/2/2017 5:54 PM:
tqARiz?? ?????? ? ??????? ??sajKNc wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote on 8/26/2017 11:20 PM:
SBPktv?? ?????? ? ??????? ??EvdiKG wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote on 8/26/2017 1:56 AM:
HtOVBf?? ?????? ? ??????? ??fUEtdX wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote on 8/25/2017 9:21 AM:
Jim Wilkins wrote:
"sTQjSE?? Mighty + Wannabe ??oPFbEi" wrote in
message ...
Martin Eastburn wrote on 8/24/2017 11:12 PM:
If you remember, China was blowing up missiles off the launch pad
until
- The then President Clinton gave the Chinese the inertial guidance
system

Please explain how "inertial guidance system" can mitigate "blowing
up missiles off the launch pad".

Common sense dictates that the guidance system inside a missile has
nothing to do with a missile blowing up off the launch pad.

The Range Safety Officer sends a self-destruct command if the
missile's guidance fails, to prevent it from causing damage wherever
it might otherwise fall.

there are no range safety officers in china.

see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJ9ue6GKek

When a rocket launch failed off the launch pad, it was the rocket
propulsion engine that failed, not the 'guidance system'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6qJh9upqW8

None of those 5 rocket failures crashed into a city. Only china could pull
off that trick.

The point I was trying to make is that North Korea's success in new
missiles (not blowing up off the launch pad) has nothing to do with
Clinton giving them the 'guidance system'.

Nobody needs Clinton's 'guidance system'. All the sensors required for
flight control and guidance system are inside modern smartphones (and
China makes almost all the smartphones in the world).

Download this Android App (Sensors Multitool) to read the sensors:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wered.sensorsmultitool&hl=en

how accurate will the readings be when my phone taped to a missile is when
travelling at speeds of 4miles per second. Let me know.

4 miles per second is peanuts.

You failed to answer the question. Try again.

Please find someone to explain this to you if you are too stuuuuuupid to
understand the relevance of my answer to your question:

Do you know we are all hurtling in space around the Sun at 18.5 miles
per second, while our Earth is spinning around its own axis at the same
time? Our analog clocks and watches have been very accurate at keeping time.

Have you heard of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, and his
thought-experiment of a person inside a moving train, a spaceship, or a
falling elevator?

To answer your question, the sensors in your phone taped to a missile
traveling at speeds of 4 miles per second will be as accurate as when
you are holding it in your hand while walking on the street. The sensors
inside a smartphone will measure the gravity, rotation vector,
acceleration, pressure and orientation just the same.

What is the expected pressure reading when reentering the atmosphere?
What is the expected rotation vector when 5 miles above the target?
What is the can you really measure 32 feet per second per second with a
phone?

If you follow the Google Play link to download the app to your
smartphone, then you will be able to answer all your own questions.

There is no rotation vector reading when the phone/missile is not rotating.

The phone will display gravitational acceleration in x-y-z axis. The
missile/phone's acceleration will increase/decrease those reading.

The main function of those sensors are to adjust the thrust in the 3 or
more exhaust nozzles so it will go in the direction you want it to go.

You are too ignorant and too ****ing stupid to talk science. Go away.
Dinner is ready. You mom is telling you to get out of the basement to
eat upstairs.

But does it measure the level of stupidity in a "?? ?????? ? ???????
??" post?
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Follow the link. Scroll down and find all my post in this thread,
including this post you are ready now. You will see that those are not
question marks.

How do you get to be so stupid, and yet not run over by a bus?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.crafts.metalworking/dxNaWIbrUG0%5B1-25%5D

The poor ******* is never allowed out of the Home. He is posting from
the computer in the rec room.

---