David

Default Getting Rid of Mouse Smell

"Victor West" wrote in message
Hello,
We were recently the subject of an occupation by at least three mice who
gained entry via the gap in the floorboards under the sink in our bedroom
en-suite. Action was taken, traps were set (one caught and disposed of)

and
to ensure complete eradication we enlisted the help of the local pest
company who, after mentioning that we had a minor infestation, laid poison
(which has been eaten). It's now 6 days later and , as far as we can see,
there has been no new mouse ventures (no droppings or sounds of scurrying)
for the last three days. Perhaps we are now free! We did have the usual
musty smell in one of the bedrooms but this has gone. However, there is
still bit of a musty smell in the en-suite. Does anybody know a good way

of
getting rid of this or will it take time and a good airing?

Victor

I guess it is because you have dead mice bodies rotting under the floor. If
you could remove them then it will not smell. You will have a job finding
them though. They are only small and will soon dry out and stop smelling.
Hopefully some insects won't lay eggs in them in the mean time.

David