Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Ping Sonny: Auction with new unfinished chairs

Sonny wrote:
On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 10:19:50 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Sonny,

I saw the "chairs" here, and thought they could possibly interest you.
I recall you made a large majestic table, and thought you might possibly
be able to use some chairs for it.

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...tails&id=21354

Thanks Bill, but that auction is in Chicago.... too far north for me to travel.

Your certainly welcome. I thought if you liked something you saw, that
they might be willing to help ship them to you. Obviously, I could be
wrong. It's quite unusual I think to see such classical looking chair
(blanks?) at an auction.

Bill

Just got back from vacation, so that's why I'm late with replying.

I had thought about chairs for the walnut table... thought to make some, myself. I had made a cypress table and am making chairs for it. Thought I'd practice a chair design on these cypress chairs. If this design works out okay, I may use this design for walnut chairs.

Sonny