Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default Convert a 45 RPM record to Metric

Trevor Wilson wrote on 9/1/2017 6:26 AM:
On 1/09/2017 5:50 PM, rickman wrote:
Trevor Wilson wrote on 8/31/2017 11:07 PM:

I guess you can thank your brain-damaged Prez (at the time - Reagan) for
that stupidity. Come to think of it, you have another brain-damaged Prez
running the show again. What gives with you guys? You seem to vote for
people with the intellect of a 10 year old every now and again.

Seems to me electing bad leaders is not unique to the US. Which country
are you from? Never had any bad leaders, huh?

**Australia and, yes. We've had a few, but none quite as appalling as Trump.

I know little about your leaders, but you have some great entertainment.
Jim Jefferies is a hoot, but I like his specials better than his show. I
watch several TV shows from down under, Ms Fletcher, Rake, Dr. Blake, and
I'm just startng Bess...

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998