Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 16:18:13 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

posted for all of us...

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:10:46 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I've had a TracFone for years then one day I received a notice from them that my analog phone would no longer work so they sent me a new digital one. It's a little Nokia phone and it's quite old now. I don't own a smartass phone and have no desire to. I just want something that makes phone calls. If I want to watch cat videos,

I have a computer. ?(?)?

Same here and for my buddies my age. We were all playing golf one day
and I said "let me see your phones". This is what we had.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Old%20guy%20phones.jpg

I never had a Pabst phone and the opener on the upper right is long lost...

You use that to "vent" the can so the beer comes out better.