Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Cordless telephones

In article ,
says...

I had my smart phone with no data plan for years. It was just a phone
with a camera and calendar.
I finally put data on it so I could use it as a hot-spot when working
on customer's computers - you need internet to do just about anything
today

The plan I have cost me $ 12 and some change per month, $ 10 and tax.
With it I have unlimiated phone and text. When I am around wifi it will
connect to the internet. If I am not near wifi and really need the
internet, I can punch in a code and get the plan upgraded, and when I am
finished I can go back to just phone, and only pay for a month of data.