Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 4:02:17 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 08/30/2017 12:27 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:16:28 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

Some
service stations would give you things from time to time just to get you
to stop in.

In the 60s, I would not have had any glasses if Shell did not give you
one for every fill up. I still have a few of the Christmas specials.
(stemmed things with painted christmas stuff on them)

"free with 20 gallon purchase". I remember a lot of those signs, until
economy cars became common and wouldn't hold 20 gallons.
--
Mark Lloyd

My old Dodge van has a huge plastic gas tank and I think it holds 30 or 35 gallons. Back in the 1970's I had a little 4cyl car and it had a 10gal tank.. I don't know what size fuel tank my Jeep Grand Cherokee has. I'm more worried about the corn content of gasoline these days. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Corny Monster