Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless telephones

On 08/30/2017 12:12 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:31:11 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I'm self employed and have to fill in precisely TWO figures. Income. Expenditure. That's all. Sometimes if they think someone is filling them in oddly, they'll ask to check stuff, then you just hand them a huge pile of receipts and say, "you add it up".

That would be what we call the schedule C. You add up all of your
expenses and deduct it from your income. This is where you can really
sharpen your pencil to define what an "expense" is.
They even let you deduct the use of your home if it is your office.

I count my land as a business and use schedule C-EZ. It is that simple
(except you do subtract the numbers).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray." [Robert G.
Ingersoll]