Posted to alt.home.repair
June Bug June Bug is offline

Default How can we tell our drive was actually properly slurry sealed

The date is 30/08/2017 11:01

They don't provide quality service or work, why would they use quality
materials?

Makes sense but maybe there's not way NOT to use quality materials?
Know what I mean?

Take, oh, I don't know, a cook.
A cook can be lazy and do a lousy job making food, but the flour, sugar,
and water can be just fine coming from huge bags at Costco.

So, the question is HOW TO TELL from looking at it what materials were
used.

If I were a dentist, I could look in your mouth and tell you whether you
had quality work.

If I knew this road slurry job, I could probably do the same thing.
I just need to find someone here on home repair who can do that.

Can you?