Jay Chan

Default Basement concrete floor

I am not an expert in this area. I had just leveled the basement floor
in my house.

You may want to make sure the floor is level before you make a
decision as of what to do with the floor. My basement was also rough
and not level. I made a mistake in thinking that the floor was
relatively level without checking it first. Turned out there are many
peaks and valleys in the basement floor. There were something like
1.5" difference between the high spots and the low spots. There are
probably different ways to fix the floor depending on whether the
floor is relatively level or not.

Jay Chan