Posted to alt.home.repair
June Bug June Bug is offline

Default How can we tell our drive was actually properly slurry sealed

The date is 30/08/2017 08:10

are they real contractors with a contractors license? Do they need to
be in your jurisdiction? Have you paid them? What recourse do you have
with various authorities, such as the contractors licensing board?

None of us are the type to sue so that's not something we will ever do.

We all gave our checks ahead of time to one of the people on the drive, who
is withholding two of the checks, and a third put her check on hold.

We're not asking a legal question of this newsgroup anyway.

I know a picture is all I have to show you, and I may not have shown you
enough for you to tell - but we just want to know your observations of the
"quality".

Just saying "crappy" won't teach us anything.
What exactly is crappy?

BTW, in the future, we wonder if we have to do it ourselves.
Is it something our teenager boys can be taught to do?
Do they need special equipment or just brushes and shovels?