Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacement wooden slats for garden bench?

On Tuesday, 29 August 2017 21:00:42 UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 12:36:51 AM UTC+1, Davey wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 21:44:01 +0000
santa wrote:

I know this is old but could you not HAVE used your bench ends and
just used the wood and braces to replace the slats?

There, fixed it for you.
The time delay, I cannot fix.

Dear Bruce did you ever manage to get the answer that u requested and repair the bench. i now have the same problem. I just want to purchase the slats to repair my bench which is 4 foot in lenght

He probably hasn't been here since 2008. Here is newsgroup uk.d-i-y.

I reslatted mine. Not difficult. Used ss roofing bolts.

NT