Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Exterior wood filler?

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:53:26 -0400, Larry Kraus
wrote:

Some critter has been gnawing on the frame surrounding our garage doors.
I'm not replacing the damaged parts, at least until I'm certain the
critter is gone, but I do want a least a cosmetic repair in the
meantime. I recall a discussion of wood fillers a few months back,
maybe while on the subject of window sash repairs? One product was
recommended the most, but my memory has slipped another cog and I do not
recall the product. would some one help me out?

Maybe Bondo Wood filler?
Or Famowood?

https://flic.kr/p/XBKi9d

When the fluffy tree rats chewed the edge of my shed door frame I
capped it with aluminum flashing. That gave their teeth a workout!!