Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Exterior wood filler?

Larry Kraus wrote:
Some critter has been gnawing on the frame surrounding our garage
doors. I'm not replacing the damaged parts, at least until I'm certain
the critter is gone, but I do want a least a cosmetic repair in the
meantime. I recall a discussion of wood fillers a few months back,
maybe while on the subject of window sash repairs? One product was
recommended the most, but my memory has slipped another cog and I do
not recall the product. would some one help me out?

Maybe Bondo Wood filler?
Or Famowood?

https://flic.kr/p/XBKi9d

Could it have been this one? I forget whether it is suited for exterior
use, but I like the product.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Durham-s-...-CAN/100184116