Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] jcarroll1119@gmail.com is offline

Default How N. Korea suddenly had ICBMs that work

The first year I was in Erie I hooked up with the local fish monger that supplies a lot of the locals with fresh fish.
And it really is fresh.
Scored Jonah crab claws right off the boat.
U6 shrimp.
15lb lobsters.
All of it same or next day packed and shipped, even to California but also to me in Erie at the time.
He offers Blues in season. I think they come from Maryland.

Something else I came to appreciate was deer meat sticks.
Man they are good but you have to bring your own meat for processing and I could only provide two. One from PA and one from Western New York.
It would almost be worth the trip back to do it again this year and I might.

Anyway, I probably ate fifty pounds of perch a year for several years so I'm just sick of it.
They are pretty good from a fondue pot - sort of like fish potato chips.
LOL

That is my view and I don't worry much about these things because there is nothing that can be done.

Thanks. I needed some cheering up this morning. d8-)

As you know, Ed.
I aim to pee.
LOL