Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] oldschool@tubes.com is offline

Default What can I buy at Walmart for dial string?

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Not gonna happen.

You remind me of a women I once met. She was known as "Dick Teaser".
She would meet a man, talk real big, promise him love and happines,
fame, wealth, and great sex and beyond. Then she would take him on a
date, and get him to spend lots of money on her. After that, she would
take her clothing off, expose all her goods, and as soon as he got
really excited, she would say "Not gonna happen", and walk off with
another man, (and do the same thing to that man).

But she always had something to offer...... lots of false promises, lots
of meaningless words, with nothing worthwhile to back them, and nothing
useful to offer anyone in the end.

You remind me of her in so very, very many ways.

The only difference with you, you never turned me on, got me excited, or
took one cent of my money. And with you I can plonk you with one push of
a button.....