Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
R. White R. White is offline

Default help with drip feeding R2E4

replying to Lloyd E. Sponenburgh, R. White wrote:
Lloyd,

I have searched for weeks trying to find the info you posted above. Thank
you. Thank you
We have followed your directions to a "T", it seems we have a port config
error.. I will let my IT guy figure that out.
Now on to another question,
Your instructions were crystal clear in so much of a way that a novice to this
antique CNC could follow your directions.

Would you have the time to do the same for entering code into the machine,
manually from the console.
I can get one line in, but after that, I am failing miserably.
If that info I need to tell me the keystroke sequence, is in the manual, I
did not see it or recognize it for what it was.

I realize this is a long shot, and would completely understand you not
answering, but info is so scarce for this machine.

You can email me directly here at work.

Million thanks

Richard

--